A Lonely Island in the Middle of a Foggy Sea.
- 1 1/2 ounces Rhum J.M Agricole blanc (sugarcane juice rum)
- 1/2 ounce Cruzan blackstrap rum
- 1/2 ounce Old Port Deluxe matured rum (Old Port Rum)
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 3/4 ounce demerara syrup (1 part demerara sugar, 1 part water)
- 3/4 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 ounce La Colombe cold brew coffee
- Garnish: coffee beans (If you want)
- Garnish: pineapple leaves (If you want)
How to make.
Add the Rhum Agricole, Blackstrap rum, Old Port rum, pineapple juice, demerara syrup, lime juice and cold brew coffee to a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled. Strain into a mug or other tall glass filled with crushed ice.
Honestly I had to look the first ingredient up because I had no idea what the hell it was. You may be able to substitute the ingredients for what you can find that are similar, but don’t come back bitching if you do and it taste like shit. Lets face it, the only reason this drink made the list is because the name is pretty awesome.